Today, Wednesday, Nov. 7 marks the beginning of our new quarter here at Stone. What that also means is a fresh, new quarter of activities. This quarter we’re proud to announce some old staples, along with new clubs that you’ll be able to participate in this quarter. Here are the new clubs for 2Q:
– Flex and Sweat Club (with Mr. Davis)
– Panther Art Club (with Mrs. Scheetz)
– Random Acts of Kindness Club (with Ms. Outlaw)
– Newspaper Club (with Mrs. Harrison-Ward)
– Portrait Drawing Club (with Mr. Dickason)
Also, our Stone Basketball League season begins Nov. 27!
Don’t forget, you can still stay after and participate in our continuing 1Q clubs including LEGO Robotics, Anime Club, Drama Club, Jazz Band and “Nothin’ but Treble”.